[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Shipping Information” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:25px|text_align:left|color:%23434343″ google_fonts=”font_family:Open%20Sans%3A300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C800%2C800italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal” el_class=”faq-page-title”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”inner-bottom-xs”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]What Shipping Methods Are Available?
For all UK deliveries, standard service is next day via our courier partner Nexus. Pricing for same-day and international deliveries are available on request. Please email email@example.com for more information regarding timed, express or international services. The cost of Standard UK overnight shipping is from £7.30[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
For our UK overnight service if your order is placed before 4pm we aim to deliver your equipment next day. Please ask us about special delivery options if you need your items quicker than this.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”inner-bottom”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]How Do I Track My Order?
You can track the progress of your order by clicking here. You will need your order id and the email you used to place the order. You can also get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0203 434 2068.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Do I Need A Account To Place Order?
- Before returning any goods, please contact Deskphone by emailing email@example.com with your order ID and your request. A support ticket will then be raised and you will be contacted by a member of the Deskphone support team.
- All products should be returned to: Deskphone, 207-209 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0DN
- Only items that are in a “Returnable Condition” will be accepted. You must return all items that were included in the original sale including, cables, instruction guides, disks and any free software items.
- All goods that are to be returned for a credit or replacement must be in the original product packaging, in a suitable condition and packed securely inside an outer box. There must not be any writing or stickers on the manufacturers box .
- If Deskphone are to arrange for the collection of the items, the customer remains responsible for ensuring that they are securely packaged and that the return address (Deskphone, 207-209 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0DN) is shown clearly on the outside of the outer box.
- Returned items must be sufficiently wrapped to prevent any damage that may occur during transit.
- To speed up the returns process we would be grateful if you could enclose a note in the box to confirm your company name and details of the fault. Any additional instructions regarding the return which have been provided to you by the Deskphone support team must be adhered to.
- Deskphone does not accept liability for any packages that are damaged during transit and proof of postage is not proof of delivery. All goods returned remain the responsibility of the customer until signed for by ourselves. We therefore strongly advise to send the returned items via recorded delivery, registered post or courier and maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. It is up to the customer to cover the cost of the item to be returned.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, they will be tested against the fault we have been advised of (if any). Any products found to be in full working order will be returned to the customer. Deskphone reserve the right to charge 50% of the equipment cost for testing and handling
- Please note: Your right to cancel does not extend to goods collected from Deskphone. You have the right to return these goods to us within 14 days, returns are subject to a 15% handling charge, the exception to this are faulty items which are subject to a full refund or exchange.
- For products outside of the manufacturer’s warranty period, Deskphone may accept faulty units for repair but the customer would be responsible for the full cost of repairs, handing and postage.
- Refunds will not be given for items that are not faulty or where the operator is not able to use the product correctly. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the product is suitable before it is purchased and that you have the skills to install and use the product.
- When a product is outside the warranty period, Deskphone may choose to offer a repair service.
- The warranty is void for any unit that has been subject to abuse, misuse, neglect, accident, incorrect connection, misapplication or that has been subject to repair or alteration which has not been authorised or undertaken by Deskphone.
- Deskphone reserves the right to refuse any refunds or replacements